Saturday, February 10, 2018

February 10, 2018

Memories from Today:

Woke up this morning and had breakfast and then decided to come and cuddle with Mommy in bed. Mommy did have to get up earlier than she wanted to since we had to go to her school. There was a regional theater competition that she had to work for a little bit.

I enjoyed running around the school and even got to see one of the one-act plays. Another one of the plays that I was going to see was much too scary, so Mommy and I decided not to see it. It was really cool to see the tech competition entries.  There were set decorations, puppets, and even costumes. They were very cool to look at.

Since I was so helpful last night and today at Mommy's school, she surprised me by taking me to Monkey Joe's and then to CiCi's Pizza. We even came home and finished our Monopoly Gamer game that we started a couple days ago.  It was a great night with just the two of us while Daddy was away. Tomorrow, Mommy leaves to go to a conference for a few days. I'm sure Daddy and I will find something fun to do while she is away.

No comments:

Post a Comment