Saturday, February 17, 2018

February 17, 2018

Memories from Today:

Woke up and ate breakfast. Decided to wake up Mommy to ask her what time she wanted me to wake her up.  She fell back sleep and I watched a little bit of a movie in my room until time to wake her up.

Mommy and I stopped by the robotics competition.  I was  interested but got bored when nothing was happening. Mommy enjoyed watching her students work together.

After eating lunch, we did a little shopping. I got a few small toys and even got Tini a toy too. 

By the time we headed home it was ready starting to snow.

Daddy went to the theater so Mommy fixed us dinner and then we did a craft together.  It turned out super cool so far! Once it is finished, we will share a picture.

Mommy let me have a "sleepover" with her in her bed tonight. I'm so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment