Wednesday, February 28, 2018

February 28, 2018

Memories from Today:

Went to Hagerstown with Daddy and helped him do a little work until Mommy came and picked me up.  She didn't have to work too long today, so we had some much needed girl time together.  We at lunch and went to the mall.   I got a new pair of sneakers which I really needed since my feet are growing fast. I was super excited to find a pair of JoJo sneakers!  I also got a pair of boots that were on sale since it's now almost spring.

Mommy took me to Monkey Joes and I played a long time.  It was super fun!  After playing,  we went to Cici's for dinner!  Yum!!!

After a brief stop at home, Mommy and I went to watch a basketball game.  I was so happy that Maggie came too so I wasn't so bored.

It was just as I was about to get in bed that we found out that we won't have school again tomorrow.   I miss my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment