Saturday, February 24, 2018

February 24, 2018

Memories from Today:

Slept until after 9:00 this morning!  Ate breakfast and chatted with Daddy a few minutes until he left.   Mommy got out of bed shortly after Daddy left. She still wasn't feeling great, so I let her rest a bit while I watched more of my mermaid show on tv.

After Mommy felt a bit better,  we went to the Waffle House for brunch and then went to Michael's to make a sensory glitter jar.  It was a lot of fun!  I added lots of glitter and some animals inside. I glued three animals, a bear, horse,  and elephant on the lid face-to-face like they were having a meeting. 

We did a little shopping at The Commons before heading home for dinner.  We had chicken, mashed potatoes, and corn.  Yum!!!  Tini tried stealing Mommy's chicken skin of of her plate after she finished eating.   She's a mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment