Thursday, February 15, 2018

February 15, 2018

Memories from Today:

I was very tired this morning. Was disappointed that I had to go to work with Mommy this morning instead of hanging out with Mrs. Clark, but at least I got to play games on her computer. 

School was great!  I even got a new little notebook with my 25 behavior tickets.  Mommy thought it was cute.

The weather was amazing, so Mommy and I went to the park.  I made friends with a few girls there.  We played tag, played on the swings and on the merry-go- round.  I got to ride my bike and even climbed up a steep hill with Mommy just to check out a tree stump that I was sure wad the home of some animal.

After a quick attempt to find a geocache, we ate dinner and went home.  My friend that sometimes visits my neighbor was there when we got home, so we rode scooters and played together.  It was fun!

Mommy and I ended the evening watching Captain Underpants and beginning a new game of Monopoly Gamer. We also finished the last two chocolate-covered strawberries. Yum!  I get to sleep in tomorrow, but Mommy still has to go to work. Daddy and I will spend the day together.

No comments:

Post a Comment