Monday, February 26, 2018

February 26, 2018

Memories from Today:

Another "snow day" with no snow.  No school again.  

After breakfast and a little time with Daddy, I went and spent a little time at Ms. Kelly's. On the way there, we passed a school and lots of teachers were outside holding signs. I asked Daddy lots of questions and he explained more of what Mommy and I had previously talked about,  teachers needing and deserving more money.  That is actually why I was going to Ms. Kelly's, so he could listen to the governor talk about his to help the teachers.

Daddy picked me back up and we ran a few errands.  We came home,  ate dinner, and then I helped Daddy at his political meeting at the church. I was so well behaved, that he stopped and got Dairy Queen on the way home then we stayed up late playing video games.

No comments:

Post a Comment