Tuesday, February 13, 2018

February 13, 2018

Alyson's Exciting Day

·What a busy day! Daddy woke me up earlier because he had to get to work. I quickly got dressed and got ready to go. Before we left, he told me that today was Mardi Gras so we both wore some beads. We also stopped on the way to school to get me a cinnamon donut stick. They are delicious.

·I was glad to get to Mrs. Clark so early. I had time to read and help test out Olympic games like ring toss. After school, Mrs. Clark offered me a snack. I told her that we had been studying foods so I drank an entire milk for lunch so I would have strong bones. But, I added that a few gummy bears wouldn't hurt.

·Daddy picked me up and we went straight to Hagerstown. We played rhyming words on the way up there. Daddy is working on an apartment and he let me help. I got to paint and also polyurethane a floor. I took a break to talk to mommy. Mostly we just shared Messenger filters in our video chat. I really miss her.

·Afterwards, we grabbed some food and headed to a meeting. Daddy let me play with his phone until it died. Then I played with daddy's Mardi Gras beads. But I got bored so daddy and I played tic tac toe and daddy taught me how to play dots. Daddy won most of the time.

·I fell asleep on the way home. Luckily, dad was driving. We went straight to bed when we got home. We were both exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment