Thursday, February 8, 2018

February 8, 2018

Memories from Today:

Was excited for school today... It's so much nicer going to school a little later thanks to a delay.   the ice was still all over the trees and grass... It was so beautiful!  I even took a few pictures with Mommy's phone.

At school, I worked on Valentines for my classmates.  I didn't have my Valentines with me, so Mrs. Clark let me pick out a box from her (cats and dogs).  I'm glad to have gotten them all finished since I will need then for tomorrow. Art class was fun and I enjoyed hanging out with my friends.

After school, Mommy and I came home and ate dinner.  We watched a movie together then played Monopoly Gamer together. It didn't work quite the same with only two players.  After my bedtime snack it was time for bed. 

Tomorrow is Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment