Thursday, February 22, 2018

February 22, 2018

Memories from Today:

Slept in since there was not school.  I even got some extra cuddle time with Tini.  It was awesome!

Daddy and I spent the morning at home eating, playing our Harry Potter video game, watching television, and relaxing while Mommy had to work.

Daddy took me to Ms. Kelly's house whereI spent a few hours while he went to the theater.  Mr. Calvin and I made and flew paper airplanes and Ms. Kelly and I watched a little television.  I also got to visit with Emily and Amber. It wad fun, but I was happy when Mommy picked me up.

We picked up a Dairy Queen chocolate dipped strawberry blizzard to share.  It was amazingly delicious! 

We came home and did a short robot craft that Mommy had gotten on the Valentine clearance shelf.  It was very fun and cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment