Tuesday, February 20, 2018

February 20, 2018

Memories from Today:

Woke up in Mommy's bed and after a few drowsy minutes remembered to wish her a happy birthday.

Got dressed and ready for school.  While with Mrs. Clark, I made Mommy a beautiful birthday card. She loved it! 

After school, Grandma picked me up. She took me to the park to play since the weather was amazing!  She even let me play in the sand which Mommy never allows. 

We met Mommy and Daddy at Applebees for Mommy's birthday dinner. I entertained myself and everyone by playing games on the table tablet.   It was fun!  Grandma surprised me with a few new beanie animals... I was thrilled!  I even had to pose with them... all together and then a different pose for each animal.  Mommy thinks I'm super silly!

We came back to our house and taught Grandma to play a few of my new Chick-fil-a games.  We had fun!

It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment