Sunday, February 18, 2018

February 18, 2018

Memories from Today:

Woke up, got dressed, and went to church with Daddy this morning. There were lots of kids to play with and I had a lot of fun.

After church, Mommy, Daddy, and I went to Wendy's for lunch. It was my choice. Mommy thinks it was just so I could get my free Frosty since I have my own keychain now. Instead of the chocolate Frosty to dip my fries in (like Mom), I got a vanilla Frosty and mixed it with an orange drink to make a dreamsicle float. It was delicious!

When we got home, we rested a few minutes, and then I got to go outside and play since it wasn't too cold. I rode my bike, rode my scooter, and played with a neighborhood kid. Of course being the ever-hostess, I provided snacks and drinks for my friend and for me while we were playing outside.

After dinner, I spent some extra time with Daddy while Mommy went out with her friend. I was in bed when Mommy got home. Luckily we get to sleep in a little bit tomorrow since there's no school.

No comments:

Post a Comment