Saturday, February 3, 2018

February 2, 2018

Memories from Today:

I wore red to school today to show support for the Jump Rope for Heart.  Mommy honked and we both waved and showed support to teachers that were standing on the road with signs before school started. Mommy explained to me that teachers deserve more money than they make for doing their jobs.  I told Mommy, "I think teachers should make at least $5 a day" (in the sweetest voice possible).

Schook was fun.   I had breakfast with Mrs. Clark.  Groundhog Day was discussed and I finally remembered to get a Rainbow Magic book from the library.

After school,  Mommy brought me home to Daddy. After hanging with him for a littlw while, I spent the evening with Ms. Kelly and her family.   We did a little shopping and even played a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment