Monday, February 5, 2018

February 5, 2018

Memories from Today:

Woke up and it was daylight.  Found out I could sleep in.  Originally was a delay, but ended up getting a full day off of school due to leftover ice from yesterday.

Daddy went to Hagerstown for the day, so I let Mommy sleep in a little then we relaxed a bit together.  I allowed Mommy to get a few things done at the house, but was still pretty attention-seeking.

Mommy helped me build a fort (Tini destroyed it a couple of times so she had to rebuild it).  We also played inside house taking care if my baby doll in and around the fort.  I also made several games from Solo cups that Daddy had from WyldLife.  Mommy's favorite game that I made up that we played was "adventure."  In that game, we (me, Mommy,  and the baby doll) climbed in the Barbie tent (laying on its side) and I would shake it and call it a rocket ship. After it quit shaking,  we would look out and see a new place where we had landed... we went to the desert, the jungle,  Florida, Antarctica, England, and the moon (where we had to practice jumping really high). 

Other than dinner and playtime at Chick-fil-a and a quick stop ar Walmart, we enjoyed some Mommy-daughter time at home.  It was a nice snowday!

No comments:

Post a Comment