Monday, February 12, 2018

February 12, 2018

Alyson's Exciting Day

·Daddy woke me up early and dropped me off with Mrs. Clark. It started to hail a little as I was going inside. I forgot mommy was at a conference, so daddy arrived just as I was headed over to mommy's school with Mrs. Clark for pick-up.

·Daddy and I stopped for a snack after school and then went to the park. There weren't many kids around, but I still played. I even practiced the monkey bars a little. Then we went shopping for lasagna. On the way, we named a food for each letter of the alphabet.

·I finished watching a Tinkerbell movie while dad cooked the lasagna. We watched Harry and the Hendersons while we ate. Them I watched an episode of My Little Pony while dad cleaned. When it was over, we played Harry Potter some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment