Wednesday, February 14, 2018

February 14, 2018

Memories from Today:

Woke up at 4:30 this morning yelling for Daddy.  I told him that I had a bad dream.  Daddy let me spend the rest of the night with him. 

Had a great day at school.  Mommy found out that I won the county's Young Writers contest for my grade level.  We were all super excited!  Mommy and Daddy were very proud of me!

Made Daddy stop afterschool so I could pick up a few quick gifts for Mommy for Valentine's Day. I picked out two balloons, an artificial flower bouquet, and a card.  I made a Happy Valentine's banner to hang in the foyer at home.  When Mommy came home, I was holding the balloons and a small sign that I had made for her.  She was so happy!

Mommy brought me a Hershey teddy bear, a beautiful cupcake with a butterfly on it, and some candy.  I was very excited.  I also got a card in the mail from Grandma and Grandpa.  It made me happy.

After dinner and church,  it was time for a shower, bedtime snack,  and bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment