Wednesday, February 21, 2018

February 21, 2018

Memories from Today:

Woke up yelling for Mommy this morning about an hour before we had to get out of bed. I had a bad dream so Mommy let me cuddle with her. I really struggled to wake up and was slow to get ready this morning.

School was fun today, but it sounds like we will not have school for the next two days because the teachers will be busy. Mommy says they are calling it a snow day, but that doesn't make sense since it's too warm to snow. I guess I'll get some extra time at home with Daddy.

Mrs. Clark walked me to Mommy school at the end of the day. I had to use my umbrella since it was sprinkling. I was so glad I was prepared and brought it from home. I was disappointed that I had to leave with Daddy instead of staying with Mommy. I told Mommy I didn't understand why I couldn't stay with her, but she said she had work to do, had a meeting, and then had to work basketball game.

I went home with Daddy and then we went to church where I got to play with my friend Tori. I ended up having a lot of fun. While driving around with Daddy, we played a game where each of us would add to a story that the other person had started. I got to be creative and it was a lot of fun. I think Daddy may have been impressed by how creative I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment