Sunday, February 4, 2018

February 4, 2018

Memories from Today:

Woke up and got ready for church.  I was surprised to look out the window and see the snow falling so quickly.  Daddy took me and my three bags of toys to church.  I was a little disappointed that we ended church early due to the weather since I didn't have as much time to play with my friends.

We came home, ate lunch, and watched a little television.  It was nice to have another restful day at home.  Daddy and I played video games and I built a fort "house" for Tini.  I put my Barbie tent right next to it and said we were "neighbors."

Mommy and I cuddled on the couch and flipped channels between the Puppy Bowl and the Kitty Bowl.   I loved them both so much!

When the Super Bowl started,  I watched some and even liked some of the commercials.  I mostly entertained myself with the cats, taking Snapchat pics on Mommy's phone, and being wild. 

I'm so excited to have a 2-hour delay tomorrow and get to sleep in a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment