Friday, February 23, 2018

February 23, 2018

Memories from Today:

Spent the morning and early afternoon with Daddy since we didn't have school once again today. We played video games, relaxed, and did a little grocery shopping.

After Mommy got home from work,  Daddy left to work with the theater.  Mommy took me to Panda Express and then we went to see the movie Peter Rabbit. It was hilarious!!!  We laughed and laughed!  After we got home,  I talked Mommy into playing s few minutes of Harry Potter with me then we played many games of 20 Questions with Alexa. It was fun!

At bedtime,  I asked Mommy to tie my birdcage toy to the frame of my loft bed.  I wanted a "fancy" way for my newest animals to get back to bed with me for the night. Mommy loaded each animal into the cage individually and then I pulled it up by the ribbon, unloaded it,  and sent it back siren for the next animal.   Mommy loves my creativity and imagination!

Can't wait to see what fun things Mommy has planned for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment