Friday, February 9, 2018

February 9, 2018

Memories from Today:

Excited to get dressed in my handmade cardinal shirt.  Got to wear it to school then to Mommy's school. 

At my school, today was our Valentine party.  I got lots of Valentines and a little candy from my classmates, and a small gift and cute Valentine from Mrs. Clark.  We made crafts, played games, and ate some yummy food.

After school, I spent the evening with Mommy at her school.   She had to work the basketball games so I kept her company, visited with other kids that were there, and eventually entertained myself cutting paper and making hearts, paper eyes, a mouth, bracelets,  and more.  Everyone seemed very excited and anxious about the game and Mommy had to run around a few times.  It's good to know why she often leaves me at home or with a babysitter while she works games at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment