Saturday, March 31, 2018

March 31, 2018

Memories from Today:

Slept in a little bit this morning then got up and had breakfast with Daddy. We let Mommy sleep in a little bit.

Once Mommy woke up, it was nearly time for her to leave. She had to work the baseball games for her school today. While Mommy worked, Daddy and I went bike riding. Daddy had hoped to ride with me, but his tire busted before he could ride. He walked while I rode and it was a lot of fun.

Once Mommy got home, Daddy fixed dinner and we all ate together. Daddy and I practiced the ukulele.  Mommy and Daddy are both very impressed with how quickly I am learning to play!

Mommy and I did a little bit of shopping and even got stuff for Daddy's Easter basket. I'm very excited for Easter tomorrow, but I know we might be tricked a little since tomorrow is not just Easter but is also April Fool's Day.

Note from Mommy:  I can't wait to see Alyson's expression when she sees her Easter basket. The "Easter Bunny" is going to make her work to find her real basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment