Tuesday, May 1, 2018

May 1, 2018

Alyson's Exciting Day

·Woke up a little later than usual this morning. I guess everyone was a little tired. Luckily, it didn't take long to get ready since today was pajama day at school. At school, I played a computer game where I had to practice all four math operations.

·After school, daddy took me home to change clothes so we could go to the park. I fell asleep on the way home in Daddy's truck. At the park, I found three more rocks and hid two of them. Someone must have found the last rocks I hid.

·We went to church for youth meetings. We tried new foods including really hot lollipops. Then we played outside for a few minutes.

·At home, daddy let me ride my bike while he cleaned out his truck. Then we ate dinner and played Lego Pirates of the Caribbean. We finished the evening reading Harry Potter. I really like this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment