Saturday, June 11, 2016

June 11, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Got up at 9:00. Had 2 chocolate chip waffles and showed the movie "Home" to grandpa. He really liked it. Got ready, put on a dress and flip-flops to go to yard sales with grandma. Got a jingle bell necklace and a surprise for momma. Picked Dwights for lunch and they were playing "Country Roads" when we got there. It made us both very happy.
After a lunch of spaghetti and ice cream dessert at Grandma's, I had a 2 1/2 hour nap. Boy was I tired.
Got up and immediately got dressed in my bathing suit and went swimming for a long time.  I also enjoyed the sprinkler while grandma watered her flower seeds. Was excited to see Daddy when he got home. After swimming we went inside and watched the horse race. I still don't know where my horse finished but it was exciting.
Had dinner and had corn on the cob which was s challenge without my two front teeth but I managed. Had ice cream and a chocolate cookie for dessert.
After dinner played Uno with daddy and then Zoofari and Uno with grandma. Had bedtime snack and medicine and off to bed. We have an early morning for church tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment