Tuesday, June 14, 2016

June 14, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Got up around 9:00 and grandpa was getting up. He fixed me a chocolate chip waffle. When grandma got up she fixed me another waffle and gave me some chocolate milk.
After breakfast I took the dominoes to the family room and grandma helped me build a fort with a blanket and chairs. While working on the fort I was watching "Cars" and building a railroad track out of dominoes.
I had pizza, carrots, green peppers, tomatoes, and ranch dip for lunch. Yum.
After a nap I got dressed and grandma and I went to JoAnn fabrics to look at patterns and material for me and my American Girl dolls. I found some beautiful material and grandma got enough for me and my dolls an outfit.
After a quick snack we headed to the bowling alley for grandma to watch her friends bowl.  While she was watching them grandpa helped me to bowl. He tried to show me like he showed my momma when she was little. I bowled two games, a 44 and a 54. It was so much fun!
After we left there we came home and had dinner and then the neighbor girl came over to play. We played with bubbles, chalk, a ball, and her daddy's remote control Millenium Falcon. It was so much fun. Caught a few lightning bugs and then came inside and grandma and I played a few games of Zoofari. Grandma won them all.
After two bedtime snacks and medicine it was time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment