Wednesday, June 29, 2016

June 29, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up trying to figure out what the noise was that I was hearing. I had forgotten that my alarm was set and that is what I was hearing. 

Mommy and I both took showers and got ready for the free movie, Alvin and the Chipmunks:  Road Chip.  I was so excited to see my buddy Gabriel. I had to go into the theater to see his drink and candy choice so I knew what to get at the concession stand.  During the movie we laughed and danced in our seats and after the movie we both went to the front of the theater to dance while the credits rolled.  Donald Duck was outside the theater for pictures as we left.

I struggled to entertain myself while Mommy met with a few different people at work.  I ended up being a little artistic and also flew some paper airplanes.

Mommy and I picked up a pizza and went to the park to have a picnic.  Then, I made friends and ran around and played.  I also checked out the creek.

We spent a couple hours at church with other ladies.  I loved making cards for the girls who will be at camp.  I think they will love seeing my artwork and stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment