Monday, June 20, 2016

June 20, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up and went to the mall with Mommy.  I was excited to see the Chick-fil-A cow and Daniel Tiger.  There were hundreds of people in line to meet and pose for a picture with Daniel but I didn't want to stand in line that long.  I ended up coloring a picture near him and got to watch him from there.  

We walked around the mall, played in the play area, then headed to the Capitol for an unofficial photoshoot for West Virginia's birthday. In the process, Mommy told me way more than I ever wanted to know about how and when West Virginia became a state.

After a couple of errands, we went back to the house to get Grandma and Grandpa to go to eat dinner.  I loved hanging out with the "clown" who was making balloon art, painting faces, and doing magic tricks. He was awesome. 

We spent the rest of the evening playing with the neighbor, catching lightning bugs, and finishing a gift for Grandma. 

Can't wait to see the cats when we get home tomorrow. 

1 comment: