Monday, June 6, 2016

June 6, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Another early morning... ugh!  I think they are becoming few in number so I will just tough it out for the next few days.

Had a great day at school, even though I had a small panic when Mommy dropped me off and I realized it was show and tell day and I didn't bring anything.  

Daddy picked me up and we walked home from school. I love walking!  Mommy had to work a little later, so I played outside and even made a new friend with a girl in the neighborhood. 

When Mommy got home I had to show her just how high I could go on the swings in the backyard. Mommy had fun taking silly pictures while I tried kicking her while swinging.

After dinner, Mommy and I played Uno and I played ABCMouse before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment