Sunday, June 12, 2016

June 12, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Got up around 8:30 with Daddy. Had breakfast with grandma and then we got ready for church. I wore a beautiful sparkly dress with white sandals and lots of jewelry. I told grandma to send my mom a picture and tell her I was beautiful.
Went to church and children's church and then grandma and I stopped to get pizza to take home and have lunch with grandpa.
After lunch and an hour and a half nap I was ready to swim.
Was enjoying swimming, even in the rain, until we heard thunder and grandma made me get out.
Came in and had a snack and then played school with my dolls and stuffed animals.
Grandpa was watching the NASCAR race and we each picked a driver. I picked the front yellow car and he won!
Watched a movie with grandpa and grandma and I relaxed with Lucy and watched it too.
Got the dominoes out to play with. I gave a great imagination.
Had a great dinner of noodles, potatoes, carrots, peas, and corn. Had ice cream for dessert.
After playing inside for a while went out and looked for lightning bugs but didn't catch any. After bedtime snack and medicine it was off to bed.

Thanks to Grandma for sending this info (anf pictures) to Mommy for the blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment