Wednesday, June 15, 2016

June 15, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Grandma woke me up around 9:00 to get up so we could go somewhere to have fun.  She wouldn't tell me where we were going. I had Cheerios and strawberries for breakfast, got dressed in a cute dress, and then we left.
We ended up at Michaels and worked on dinosaur crafts. I made a dinosaur fossil and a dinosaur match-up game. It was fun!
We left there and came home for lunch. After lunch I had a rest in my room since I didn't want to take a nap. After my nap I decided to do some art and color pictures.
I then changed clothes and put some toys in a bag to go meet Andi and David for Mexican. I had chicken tenders and fries with chocolate milk.
After coming home I cut out some masks for me and my puppy and then video chatted with my momma.  She and I watched the lightning together and it was so cool.   I also showed her the countdown I made counting the days until she gets here.
After bedtime snack and medicine it's time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment