Monday, June 13, 2016

June 13, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

I got up around 8:30 and went and crawled in bed with grandma and grandpa. Stayed in there until after 9:00 when grandpa got up with me. Had two chocolate chip waffles for breakfast.
Was watching my show on TV until after grandma got up and then had spaghetti, bread, and fruit for lunch. It was then nap time.
Got up from a 2 1/2 hour nap and was ready to do something. Grandma said we were going to Walmart. After I got dressed and we were on our way grandma called mommy using the blue tooth in her car. I talked to mommy for a while and was so excited to be talking through the car. I told her I missed her but she said she would be here in 4 days. I can't wait!
We went shopping at Walmart and the Dollar Tree. It was fun looking at all the "America" stuff (red, white, and blue.)
When we got back home it was time to go swimming. Grandpa added some more water and I decided to let it warm up in the sun tomorrow.  I really liked watching the water being added to the pool since it made a whirlpool.  I got some "grow" in water items and can't wait until tomorrow to see how much bigger they get.
Had a delicious supper of chicken Alfredo with broccoli and ice cream topped with snow caps.
Went outside to play and the neighbor came over to play. We caught lightning bugs until we had to go inside. After I went inside my mom called to video chat with me. I carried the phone all through the house and then outside so she could see the lightning bugs.  I even caught one so she could see it up close.  After her call grandma and I played Zoofari and I won.
After bedtime snack and medicine it was off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment