Friday, June 17, 2016

June 17, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

I got up around 9:30 and told grandma. She got up and fixed me waffles and after two of those I had a bowl of cereal. We relaxed for the morning until nap time. Once I got into bed for nap, I told grandma my ear hurt, she got me some medicine and after that I took a nice nap. I got up and had chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese. After lunch grandma took me to try to ride my new bike around the block and I was doing pretty good until grandma and I both fell down. We both got scratched up but otherwise were ok. I decided I was finished for the day.  I got a bandaid on my knee that made it feel so much better.
I then decided I needed to get the house ready with momma's presents that I got and made for her.  I put a string path through my fort for her to follow to find the gifts I had for her.  She was very excited about the gifts and to see me.
We went to eat dinner then to listen to music at the river.  It was Christian Lopez and Mommy and Daddy know him.  I danced, visited with dogs and people dressed up for Festivall, and ate a snowcone.  It was a blast and i wad happy to have Mommy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment