Friday, June 3, 2016

June 3, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Had fun at school, but left before lunch.  My teachers called mommy because they were worried about my eye and it was bothering me... unsure if it was allergies or worse.

I spent the remainder of the day at Mommy's school where i played with Sphero the robot, watched part of a movie, and tried not to distract Mommy and the others while they worked. 

Had a restful evening at home this evening.  Spent a few minutes outside playing with snails I had found.  When the rain started, I rescued them from the rain until it ended. 

Mommy had me explain some of my recent artwork... one picture was our house with our family in front, the sun, "God's painting (sunset in sky), and a mountain beside. Another picture was me in my cap and gown.  The final drawing was Princess Celestia and a horse next to a horse statue at a horse farm. 

Before bed, I helped Daddy give Littles a haircut and bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment