Thursday, June 16, 2016

June 16, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up around 9:30 and came and crawled in bed with grandma and grandpa. Laid there a few minutes before grandma got up. Had breakfast and a relaxing morning before taking a nap. Grandma said to rest good because we had something fun to do.
I had a great nap and woke up hungry for lunch. Had lunch and got dressed and grandma and I left. We were about 2 miles away from the house when I guessed where we were going. I got very excited, Chuck E. Cheese!!! We had a lot of fun playing all the different games and riding the horse. 
After leaving Chuck E. Cheese grandma and I had several errands to do before we got home.
When we got home, Mommy called me to video chat. We had a long chat until supper time.
After supper I started working in some art but grandma reminded me of the two things I put in the pool to grow. I hadn't checked on them for a couple of days. They had gotten bigger. I decided that I should go swimming. I swam and put a few "grow" farm animal capsules in while grandma watered
Her plants. It was getting dark so I had to get dressed to catch fire flies. I got a few and even my puppy, Tracey, caught one.
Grandma and I played a few games before it was time for me to get ready for bed.
After my bedtime snack, medicine, and a book it was time for bed. I'm so excited, my momma will be here tomorrow. I really miss her!  (I think she misses me too).

No comments:

Post a Comment