Sunday, June 26, 2016

June 26, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Dressed and ready for church.  I wanted my legs wrapped like last night but Mommy didn't have time until we got to church.  Tori didn't like it so I quickly removed the ribbon.  Immediately after church, I asked Mommy to play Let it Go so Tori and I could dance and sing. It was fun!  Tori drew a heart and I drew a picture of God. Mommy loved it!

After lunch, Mommy and I relaxed at home for a bit.   After a rest, I created my own "lift" system with ribbon, a bucket, and hanger.  I used it to "save" (lift out) my stuffed animals from behind the couch.  Mommy seemed very impressed by my ingenuity and how i ran the ribbon through the poles of the lamp to give leverage.  I also had to provide first aid to my stuffed animals... some had bandages and one had crutches.  Mommy cuddled with them after I patched them up.

We spent the rest of the afternoon and evening doing a little cleaning, bug catching, playing games (Uno, Cinderella, and Frozen Match-up) and practicing my Yo-Yo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment