Saturday, June 4, 2016

June 4, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Went to my last soccer game of the season. I even got a medal!  I was super excited!  We also got some junk food.

Went straight to Relay for Life.  I enjoyed walking, playing with bubbles, hula hoops, and fish. I also got my face painted like a tiger.  I liked hokding my fan in front of my face saying, "I'm a lady" then would remove it to say, "I'm a tiger...grrr!"

We came home for a few hours to cool down and rest.  I was excited to find a card in the mailbox to me from Lucy. It had a great picture and was so sweet.  I can't wait to send her a note too.

Mommy and I went back to Relay for a few more hours. Mommy bought me a flashy ring and I played a couple of games and I won a flashy necklace/wand and flashy glasses.  We stayed through the luminary ceremony then headed home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment