Tuesday, June 21, 2016

June 21, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up and got dressed and packed for our trip home. 

We stopped and picked up Tudor's apple biscuits on the way out of town. Yum!

Mommy stopped at the first rest area to show me cicadas.  She said they weren't at Grandma's or our house, so she wanted me to get to see them. I thought they were cool but freaked out when I tried holding one.  I enjoyed watching Mommy hold it. 

The trip went by pretty quickly and I especially loved listening to music on Daddy's iPod.  I even sang along and danced a little. 

We got home just in time to unload the car and go to Ms. Kelly's while Mommy went to her meeting. 

It stormed a couple of times and I am not a fan of the loud thunder. 

Mommy and I cuddled on the couch and watched a few shows before bed.  

I'm happy to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment