Tuesday, June 7, 2016

June 7, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Had fun at school and even got a new book.  I was so excited about it.  When Mommy picked me up, I showed her some of my old papers that I can take home.  Her favorite paper was one I did when school started.  Our teachers had us draw our family so we would have it in case we missed them while we were at school during the year.  She even is posting the picture below so you can see it 

I got to eat one of my favorite dinners at home, pasta with alfredo sauce... yum!  I spent a little time outside, but mostly relaxed. I did make up a game for us to play.  Daddy and I were playing when Mommy got home from the store so I got her to play too. The game involved hiding eight stuffed animals around the house then giving clues to help them find the animals.  Some of my clues were "he wanted to paint" (on the easel), "wanted to cuddle with Cameron" (on his toy climbing tower), and "wanted to play outside in the snow" (in the basket of gloves and hats).

No comments:

Post a Comment