Sunday, June 19, 2016

June 19, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up and Daddy was already gone.  I got dressed. for church after much debate on my choice of dress (I wanted to wear the same dress as last week).  I had a great time at church playing a new balloon game that was used in an object lesson with the other kids.  As we walked back to the car from church, I grabbed a stick and pretended to be a unicorn... then grabbed two sticks and said I was a gazelle.  So silly!

After church, we ate at Dwight's then came home for a long nap.

After grocery shopping with Grandma, I got to play in the swimming pool and was super silly putting my spongy farm animals in my goggles and laughing about it.

After dinner, I got to share a Susie Q treat with Mommy then spent the rest of the evening with Grandpa.  We watched ferret videos and did I Spy pages from my book. 

Was super excited to fall asleep in Mommy's bed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment