Tuesday, June 28, 2016

June 28, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up and found out we could sleep a little longer since we weren't going to the movie until tomorrow. 

Spent some time watching a couple of movies today.  I also started a project making a sign for "Alyson's Pretty Shop" (listing my services for nail painting, hair styling, and perfume).  I got a little frustrated making it so I had to take a break.  Hopefully I'll finish it tomorrow.  I beat Mommy at Uno a few more times today.

After dinner, Mommy and I went to Dairy Queen, I rode my bike and Mommy walked. We shared an oreo blizzard then headed home.  The bugs must have thought I tasted yummy since I kept getting bites.  We saw someone putting off fireworks while walking home and looked for things on my imaginary "chart" (2 cats, 2 fire hydrants, 3 birds, etc). 

Other than a quick trip to Walmart, the rest of the evening was quiet at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment