Saturday, June 25, 2016

June 25, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Lazy morning... slept in and then played games on the iPad to let Mommy rest a little more.

Ate two breakfasts then showered and got dressed but started watching a movie instead of leaving.

Finally, after lunch, Mommy and I headed to Shepherdstown for Street Fest.  The "Kids Camp" area was awesome.  I played music, did Yoga (with super hero poses), and did crafts (shared the letter N from my bracelet with a girl who needed it for her name).  I also ran into my friend Olive from school.   After walking around town a bit, we ran into a local celebrity, Christian Lopez.  I was so excited to go up and talk to him since I just saw him perform last week, but got nervous around him. He was very nice and loved my sneakers, tattoo, and angel wings which I had made as a craft instead of a mask or hat like everyone else.

Mommy took me to Nutter's for ice cream... Yum!  We enjoyed people watching under the tree while eating our ice cream.

After a quick stop at the grocery store, we came home to cook and eat dinner (yes, we had dinner after dessert).

We spent the evening laughing at the movie Barnyard on Netflix.  I also decided that Mommy needed to decorate my legs with ribbon and was very particular about how they went on. I wanted to sleep in them but Mommy said no. 

No comments:

Post a Comment