Thursday, June 23, 2016

June 23, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up at Ms. Kelly's house.  I didn't sleep too well.

Mommy picked me up and we went to her school.  She had to make some important phone calls so I visited with  Ms. Sherri in the office and also watched a show and colored in Mommy's office. 

I talked Mommy into walking around the school before heading out... we went to the Wellness Center and I tried out some of the exercise equipment. 

Back at home, we rested and watched a little television then were crafty, painting rainbow pictures. I wouldn't let Mommy see it until after it dried.

We video called Grandma to wish her a Happy Birthday and I was extra silly.  Mommy thought I was really silly picking my bedtime snack, choosing a Susie Q snack cake and little tomatoes from Grandma's house.  What a combination!

No comments:

Post a Comment