Saturday, June 18, 2016

June 18, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up and had a little one-on-one time with Daddy until others woke up.

Got dressed and ready for the day and then we went to Charleston for the chili cook-off.  I'm not a huge chili fan so I only tried a few, but I did enjoy dancing with the clowns I met last night. I also had fun playing in the kids tent and getting my face painted.

After a nap at Grandma's, we went to Camden Park for the evening.  The first ride I got on, I jumped in the seat with a little boy instead of getting in my own seat.  A few different times I chose to sit with a boy instead of by myself.  I got soaked on the log flume, rode a brand new ride, and ate a huge hot fudge sundae.  We stayed until after dark.  I was exhausted and so was Mommy and Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment