Monday, June 27, 2016

June 27, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Slept in again... summer is awesome!

Ate breakfast and made parachutes out of tissue paper.  It was perfect for my small animals.  I had the idea to try a Styrofoam bowl with pipes cleaners yesterday but tissue paper worked better.

Mommy and I watched two movies throughout our lazy day.  We watched Cinderella and Annie.  Perfect movies for Mommy-daughter time.  

We went to a music store to buy drumsticks for my cousin Shane and got to deliver them to him at camp. I was excited to see lots of people I knew there, even the Story family!

We went to Chick-fil-A for dinner and play time then bought some supplies for the flood victims and took them to hand off to Tyler to deliver.

I got to play with Adam, the neighbor.  I drew a beautiful palm tree with sand, ocean, and a small crab.  Mommy seemed very impressed by my artwork and Adam tried to copy me.

I set my own alarm to wake up tomorrow morning to see a movie with Gabriel. I've been telling everyone that I have my own cell-phone (Mommy's old one that doesn't call anymore).  I think I'm hot stuff.  And watch out world, I told Mommy that I  have two boyfriends, Gabriel and Keegan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment