Monday, October 31, 2016

October 31, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up so excited that it was Halloween!  I wore a super cute Halloween shirt, skirt, and striped leggings. 

School was fun and I couldn't wait to go trick or treating!

We ate dinner, got dressed in my costume, and then we made a quick stop to meet Carol's grandbaby. She was so beautiful.  Mommy said that I might have been her first Disney princess. I also had fun playing with Atlas, Erin's dog.

I had a great time trick or treating!  I was so brave... not afraid of anything, even scary costumes and decorations.  At one point, bigger kids than me and adults were scared, but I pushed past them and said "princesses aren't afraid of anything."

I enjoyed sorting my candy into categories... "bars," "packages," "hard stuff," "lollipops," and "toys."

No comments:

Post a Comment