Thursday, March 1, 2018

March 1, 2018

Memories from Today:

Another day without school.  Still woke up rather early, but was nice amd let mommy sleep in a little.

Mommy took me to Chick-fil-a to grab lunch and for a short play time, then we went to her school to do a little work.  I was super helpful to help her clean and organize the maker space a little bit. We worked a couple of hours and it looked so much better when we had finished. 

After a few errands, we came home. I received an awesome gift in the mail from cousin Sherry... a lady bug necklace in a lady bug box with some money and a really sweet note. I loved it so much and can't wait to see her in May!

We watched the movie Coco while eating dinner.  Mommy helped me write the names of my beanie babies on the calendar for their birthday. I then decided to "celebrate" with the animals who had January and February birthdays.  It was fun!

As I ate my bedtime snack, I watched the beginning of Coco again.  I'm hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment