Thursday, May 10, 2018

May 10, 2018

Memories from Today:

So sleepy this morning...  woke up in Mommy's bed, but not exactly sure how that happened (bad dream according to Mommy).

Got to Mommy's school and just as she was about to take me to Mrs. Clark, the fire alarm went off at her school.  She immediately went to work like I don't ever see her, so she handed me off to another staff member to walk me to Mrs. Clark.

I had a great day, although I later told Mommy that Mrs. Henson's substitute teacher was kinda mean... she didn't understand that I was helping...

After school, Mommy and I had a pizza picnic at the park together and then played until Daddy got there to play too.

Tomorrow will be an exciting day... field trip at school then a road trip with Mommy to meet up with family in Cleveland. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment