Thursday, May 17, 2018

May 17, 2018

Memories from Today:

Had a bad dream in the middle of the night and ended up in bed with Mommy.  Slept great until morning and wanted to keep sleeping.

School was fun.  We are learning about money which is always fun!  In art class, we finished our pictures that will be "for a grade."

I finished all of my homework with Mrs. Clark so I could have fun at STEAM Night.

I was a big helper setting up for STEAM Night at Mommy's school.  During the event, I got to go from station to station by myself or with some of my classmates and other friends that happened to stop by.  It was so much fun!  It was a long day and night and I was tired by the end of cleanup.

Mommy did stop and get me a milkshake on the way home since I was such a great helper!

No comments:

Post a Comment