Tuesday, May 8, 2018

May 8, 2018

Memories from Today:

Ended up in bed with Mommy during the night after walking up out of sorts... I slept until after 8 then let Mommy sleep a little longer.

I got mail today!  Rock painting kits from Daddy's mom. I can't wait to get started!

Mommy voted (I got to watch how the machine worked) and then we stopped and got her free chicken sandwich (for teachers) at chick-fil-a and I played.

We spent a long time at the Hagerstown City Park this afternoon. We fed lots of animals, played, hid a few rocks, and ride my scooter.  It was awesome and the weather was perfect!  The only bad part was finding a dead duck in the ground... we told someone who worked there.  I was very sad!

Mommy and I walked around the mall.  I bought myself two new necklaces and a cinch sac backpack at Justice with money I got this past weekend.  Mommy bought me two pairs of flip flops.

We went to church for youth meetings.  We spent the whole time outside playing.  It was super fun!

Back at home,  I made a few mother's day cards to take to church tomorrow evening for the dinner.  I only had a couple of meltdowns as I messed up and had to erase or redo.  The final products turned out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment