Sunday, May 6, 2018

May 6, 2018

Memories from Today:

I got up before grandma and grandpa. We ate breakfast, packed my stuff and headed to Marlinton to meet dad. On the way grandma and I played auto bingo, rhyming words, and “on the way to
Grandma’s house.” It made the trip go quicker.

We met dad at a restaurant, had lunch, moved my stuff to dad’s truck, told grandma and grandpa goodbye, and headed to Dave’s to get dad’s stuff before we head home. 

Daddy and I had a good drive home. We even stopped in Petersburg to get a Blizzard at Dairy Queen.

I was so happy to see Mommy when we got home!  I couldn't wait to tell mommy a joke about not eating something or else I would get "seasick" ( I was biting a cut out letter "C")... mommy thought my joke was quite creative.

I made daddy a quick birthday card and then we put birthday candles in banana pudding that Mommy had gotten for daddy.  We sang happy birthday, ate pudding,  then got ready for bed.

It was a busy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment