Monday, May 7, 2018

May 7, 2018

Memories from Today:

This morning was rough... I was so tired!

Spent the first part of the morning with Mommy since Mrs. Clark wasn't at school.  I ate breakfast and chilled in her office while she worked. 

At school, we had a substitute teacher.  I had forgotten that today was career day and that we were supposed to dress up... I told Mommy that I just told everyone, "I'm dressed as an artist."  She thought that was very creative and quick thinking.

After school,  Mommy took me to Chick-fil-a (the cow had visited us at school and brought us freebie gift cards).

I spent the evening with Ms. Kelly and her family while mommy had a scholarship dinner and daddy had rehearsal... I even got to spend a little time with Sierra!  I walked two miles with Ms. Kelly and was ready for bed by the time I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment