Thursday, May 3, 2018

May 3, 2018

Memories from Today:

Woke up and got ready for school today. I got to shop at the book fair again this morning and got a few good books including Luciana, the American Girl book for this year. I can't wait to read it! Mommy had given me $25 and I ended up spending all but $1.04.

I took all my tests early since I will miss school tomorrow due to traveling with Daddy.

After school, mommy and I stopped and got ice cream. I tried the black raspberry and it was delicious the only problem was it melted faster than I could eat it.

After a quick stop at home so mommy could change clothes, we went to Poor House Farm to walk, play, and look for more rocks. We found a few, hid a few, and even got some good play time in before heading home.  We also got to see a huge toad on the edge of the water and watched and listened to some red-winged blackbirds that were hanging out near the cattails.

We grabbed a quick bite of dinner then headed home to shower and pack my suitcase for the trip. I'm looking forward to seeing family, but know I'm gonna miss my Mommy while I'm away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment